Why is my log file so massive? 22gb. I am running log backups What happens when a metallic dragon and a chromatic dragon mate? Denied boarding due to overcrowding, Sparpreis ticket. What are my rights? Shall I use personal or official e-mail account when registering to external websites for work purpose? Is every set a filtered colimit of finite sets? How to make payment on the internet without leaving a money trail? Why do UK politicians seemingly ignore opinion polls on Brexit? Are objects structures and/or vice versa? If a centaur druid Wild Shapes into a Giant Elk, do their Charge features stack? How to move the player while also allowing forces to affect it Is domain driven design an anti-SQL pattern? Symmetry in quantum mechanics How do I create uniquely male characters? Was there ever an axiom rendered a theorem? What does 'script /dev/null' do? Why is the design of haulage companies so “special”? How can I fix this gap between bookcase...